Are there not enough hours in the week to produce all your written material? Are your talents better devoted to other aspects of your business? Well-crafted, focused writing can add value to how your customers view what you do, and it pays dividends to have a skilled writer on board on a regular basis. Perhaps you need a weekly or monthly newsletter, blog or social media posts, new brochures or other marketing collateral? Way Beyond Words can offer a flexible approach and an imaginative style, tailored to your needs and geared towards greater engagement on the part of your customers.
- Imaginative, original approach to crafting written pieces, tailored to the client/reader
- Readable style that flows well
- Writing concisely by selecting the optimum words
- Ability to research unfamiliar subject areas
- Reputation for delivering to a deadline and wordcount
- Proofreading – excellent eye for the details that count: spelling, punctuation, grammar, syntax and semantics
Recent and relevant experience:
- Sub-contracted copywriting for a range of small businesses: press releases, website content, promotional brochures, welcome packs, CVs, blog posts, newsletters
- Twitter account management
- Published writing in voluntary sector (choir management): PR, newsletters, informational emails
- Accredited concert reviewer for bachtrack.com: regularly published work online to deadline and in house style
From regular assignments to one-off tasks, Way Beyond Words would love to tackle your writing challenges.
If you would like to discuss possibilities and rates, please contact email@example.com.
When you read Katherine’s work you then appreciate why excellent copy makes a difference. She writes professionally with a creative twist. This makes her prose a pleasure to read and I receive extremely positive feedback from clients.
Hannah Price, Managing Director, Mischievous Marketing